sections 10 and 11 - Riverside Cemetery Cleveland
Section 10 (left) and section 11 of Riverside Cemetery in Cleveland, Ohio.
Riverside Cemetery was founded in 1876. At the time, it was the largest cemetery on Cleveland's west side. A chapel (listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987) was built the same year it opened. A gatehouse (listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987) was completed in 1897. As of 2016, more than 56,000 people were buried at Riverside Cemetery. It is widely considered Cleveland's second-most beautiful cemetery, next to Lake View Cemetery on the east side.