Mt. Nemo Pine
Having not used the Mamiya RB67 for sometime, I found that this camera really presents a challenge to the thought process you have to go through to even fire the shutter properly ...
1. Set up tripod and camera for view that I want
2. Make sure curtain is removed from film back
3. Make sure film has been advanced to avoid double exposure
4. Cock Shutter to allow for image to be composed in viewfinder
5. Have I turned the film back to give me appropriate perspective ... Landscape or Portrait
6. No meter ... try to establish my medium gray point via light meter in difficult light condition
7. Establish what aperture I want to shoot at for appropriate DOF
8. Make sure Mirror Lock is engaged
9. Check final composition
10. Check final meter reading
11. Fire mirror
12. Fire lens aperture with remote release cable
Whew .... time for a beer!
f5.6 @ 1/8th, Ilford Pan F developed in Blazinal 1:25 (Rodinal) for 6 minutes