Kloster Bebenhausen Sommerrefektorium #1299
Bebenhausen monastery, founded 1183/84 by Pfalzgraf Rudolph von Tübingen, is located in the small village Bebenhausen near Tübingen, Germany. From 1189 till 1535 it was conducted by monks of the Order of Cistercians. After the Protestant Reformation the monastery became a protestant cloister-school until 1807. After world war II the Bebenhausen monastery was seat of the regional parliament of the state "Württemberg/Hohenzollern".
More Information (sorry, only available in german):