Rossman's Texaco, Seattle, 1937
This super service station as at 301 Broadway East (Broadway North at the time) in the Broadway part of Capitol Hill.
It was built as Reardon & Spence, and opened on July 1, 1926. At that time the store sold Standard Oil gasoline. The opening day ad mentioned Red Crown Gasoline and Olympic Gasoline, two Standard brands.
In later years this building became a branch of Ivar's seafood.
Currently there is a bank branch on the corner with a Chase branch inside. It was formerly a Washington Mutual.
This photo was scanned from property card 1926600350-2180 at the Washington State Archive in the King County assessor records.