El Toro Salvaje
Photoshoot Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV
11-14 March 2011, Madrid, Spain
I would like to thank the following people a lot for making this the experience of my life:
- The owner of the car, for inviting me and setting everything up and making all of this possible
- Robby, my buddy, for going with me and helping me with the shoot even when I didn’t ask anything
- José Luis Escobar from Top Car Detail for washing and polishing the car, even though we got it all dirty again in the 4 days of shooting.
- Georgios Kokolatos for being a great translator, negotiator and new friend.
- Pedro Silva Giménez for the amazing driving, navigating, translating and joking skills.
- Florent, for arranging one of the best photoshoot locations ever by making the impossible possible and being great company at the shoot aswell.
- Andres, for sending Vanesa together with her stylist, Maria.
- Vanesa Garcia, from IDI Models, for being a great model to work with and her unlimited enthousiasm despite the pretty cold weather.
- Maria, for the make-up for Vanesa and the torero.
- Sergio Marin, the torero, for being a great guy to work with and giving something extra to Las Ventas location.
- The people at Las Ventas for letting us use the arena, even though it was the same weekend as the opening of the season for the bullfighting.
- La Guardia Civil, for letting us shoot locations in the centre of the city, and closing down the road for us while I was taking nightshots in the rain at the cement factory.
-The people at the cement factory, for letting us on to their terrain and chosing our own locations while the factory was up and running.
- Kees, my boss, for giving me the weekend off and working my shift.
Muchas gracias y estamos en contacto!