Wesleyan Methodist Church
John Wesley visited Wexford in the 18th century and preached at the Assembly Rooms in Cornmarket, now Wexford Arts Centre, recording in his journal that the building had the best acoustics of any he had preached in. In 1835 the Wesleyan Methodist Church was built on the corner of Malin Street and Rowe Street as a successor to an earlier 18th century church at Allen Street. An extension was required to accommodate the congregation by 1880. It has not been used as a place of worship for many decades and today contains apartments.