Zoology library, Cambridge University
The Zoology faculty library, University of Cambridge. On the corner of Downing Street and Corn Exchange Street, part of the New Museum Site.
The 'Humphry' commemorated above the upper window is Professor Sir George Murray Humphry (1820-1896) an eminent surgeon and anatomist.
The zoology faculty buildings were built between 1900 and 1904, the architect being Edward Schroder Prior.
The buildings have recently been cleaned, but this photo was taken some years ago.