Sunset from Leenane last weekend. 17mm & nd10 filter.
Gorgeous area with Maam, Ashleigh Falls and Delphi Valley / Doolough nearby.
From Wikipedia: Leenane / Leenaun
It is on the shore of Killary Harbour (Ireland's only fjord), on the northern edge of Connemara and is on the route of the Western Way long-distance trail. The village is at the junction of the N59 and R336 roads in a valley between the mountains of Munterowen West and Devilsmother, with a direct view of Ben Gorm mountain to the north, across the fjord.
Leenaun was the setting for the film, The Field, and of Martin McDonagh's plays The Beauty Queen of Leenane and The Lonesome West.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Wet Reflections 215,369 items
- Galway and Mayo/ Gaillimh agus Maigh Eo 16,784 items
- Beautiful Ireland 153,150 items
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 890,947 items
- Landscapes of the World 581,416 items