If only it were that easy...
Weather was not cooperating, so I tried to practice indoors with the theme "permanence of ink". We passed around a card this week, and nearly every note had scratched out parts due to errors (and writing atrophy - keyboard warriors).
It's my first time using props - had to rearrange a little for shadows. First time using B&W conversion, an afterthought, but wanted to emphasis the blacks in the grip and pen barrel (like ink).
I tried a few with off camera flash, but they were not particularly successful due to angle restrictions. Looking forward to trying radio-based flashes.