Comida / Food
We eat healthy food in the Bosque.
Read about Bosque foods here: cookingforcommunity.com/
* Make tasty healthy vegetarian meals to serve a wide variety of people.
* Try to eat as much as possible of native plants and from our gardens.
* Practice old food preservation techniques since we don't use refrigeration.
* Buy as locally as possible and seek suppliers of organic products.
* Cook with a variety of flavors from around the world.
* Make healthier versions of Mexican food.
*Make our own tofu, yogurt, gundru, salsa, tomato sauces, sprouts, sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, escapeche, mead, bread, jams and marmalades, vegetable broth, pasta, salad dressings, tortillas.