- Moroccan bowl with lid; I use it to keep sweetener.
- I found this in a flea market in the South of France, on a stall that only sold ceramics for restaurants which restaurants didn't want. Perfect for tea for one.
- I love the palm tree motif on this. This tray makes me happy! Bought in Peter Jones, London with my mother.
- This was a present from my father, from my favourite kitchen shop, Divertimenti in South Kensington.
- You can't see it, but the mug goes with the teapot.
- My parents got me this cutlery years ago in Thailand. I'm going to have to get more at some point - I've already broken a knife...