flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Stanfield House

(year unknown)

(2012)

 

Grade II listed Stanfield House was named after artist Clarkson Stanfield who lived here between 1847 and 1865.

In 1884 the Hampstead Subscription Library, founded in 1833, moved here. In 1966 the library was closed and the stock dispersed, all the library's papers and

records were moved to Hampstead Central Library.

     

Click here for more 'Now and Then' images.

1,125 views
0 faves
3 comments
Taken on September 19, 2012