b8714 Urban Steel and Concrete
A detail of stairs at the back of a commercial building in central Melbourne in an alley contrasts the shimmer of steel with the grittiness of weathered concrete. One of the visual joys of exploring the lanes and alleys of Melbourne.
Taken with the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM prime.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Rhizome Summum (post 1, rhizome ad lib) 13,470 items
- Australian Elite Images (50+views, 10+faves) 5,477 items
- Lunar Village - CLOSED 38,392 items
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 178,364 items
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 97,287 items