OSL airport presented in TimeLapse TiltShift movie.
I hope you like it, and whould aprisiate contructive comments and sugestions for shots spots.
If you wonder how you take TimeLaps like this then I will try to
explain it here:
- Camera: Nikon D90
- Lens Sigma 10-20mm, Nikon 300mm,
- Tripod: BENRO A650F, HD3 head
- Timelaps controll: Giga T Pro II from Håhnel
- ISO 200-1600
- Opening 4 - 5,6
- Locker Set on Manual
- Time between pictures <1s
- Number of shots: 4000+ shots.
- Time used: 1 day for shots, 2 days for editing
- Temperature: 10C
- Time: 12 - 17
- Pictures per frame: 30
Generated like this:
- Edited all pictures in Lightroom 4.0 Beta (Have just ordered the releesed vertion now)
- Gathered the movie with Quick Time Pro
- Tested out a trail vertion of Sony Vegas HD 11,0 (I might bye this one insted of Pro)
Hope this help, or just e-mail me to ask questions.