Rule #36: Good news come when you least expect it [Explore Front Page!!]
Yeah!! :) This was an absolutely strange and a completely new emotion to me. Everything happened so fast that both me and the roe were surprised :). This adult male row deer was in the backyard of Silvia's mountain house, I was out in the garden and, from his point of view, I was behind tree so he could not see me. I was walking in the garden and I didn't expect him to be there so we suddenlty faced each other. What an emotion!!
I took a few pictures and the EXIF data says he was at only 13.8m from me!! It was absolutely *amazing*!!!!
A few more things:
1. This is my favorite picture!!!
2. Silvia's father printed 4 pictures of this series!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah!!!
3. Rule #36: Good news come when you least expect it!! And this is so amazingly true :)
4. I think I'll use life rules as picture titles from time to time. I write them for fun.
5. I'm sorry, I still had absolutely no time to check your streams and I think I may be forced to wait until September. Don't worry and be happy, I'm not going to miss any shot, I follow you via RSS feeds :P
P.S.: dedicated to my dear friend Renatone :)
P.P.S.: THANK YOU ALL!! This is my first picture on Explore Front Page!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!!
© Alberto M. Scattolo