Lampeter, Aberayron & New Quay Light Railway balance sheet from Directors Report of 1913
The Lampeter, Aberayron & New Quay Light Railway was opened between Aberayron Junction on the Manchester & Milford Railway and the seaside town of Aberaeron in 1911. The line to New Quay was not built. The stations and halts on the line, from Aberayron Junction, were Silian Halt, Blaenplwyf Halt, Talsarn Halt, Ystrad (Cardigan) renamed Felin Fach in 1913, Ciliau Aeron, Crossways Halt opened in 1929, Llanerch-Ayron Halt opened later in 1911 and Aberayron. The line closed to passengers in 1951 and to goods in 1965 except for the section between Aberayron Junction and Green Grove siding which served the Felin Fach Creamery until 1973.