new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
View allAll Photos Tagged zonas+rurales

❀ Since a few years in Quebec, we have the opportunity to walk in magnificent fields of Lavender. In St-Eustache, an off-island suburb of Montreal, Lower Laurentians region, in western Quebec, Canada. A city located 43 km northwest of Montreal with a picturesque countryside.

 

❀ Desde hace algunos años en Quebec, tenemos la oportunidad de caminar en magníficos campos de Lavanda. En St-Eustache (San Eustaquio), un suburbio de Quebec, en la región del Bajo Laurentians, que incluye también una pintoresca zona rural, se encuentra a 43 km al noroeste de Montreal, Canadá.

 

❀ Depuis quelques années au Québec, nous avons l’opportunité de marcher dans de magnifiques champs de Lavande. À St-Eustache, une banlieu du Québec dans la région des Basses-Laurentides, qui comprend aussi une campagne pittoresque, située à 43 km au nord-ouest de Montréal.

 

La Mezquita de Almonaster la Real fue construida entre los siglos IX y X y se encuentra en el interior de los restos amurallados del Castillo de Almonaster.

Fue levantada sobre los restos de una basílica visigoda del siglo VI, cuyos materiales se reutilizaron. Después de la reconquista fue convertida en una ermita. Es una construcción de planta trapezoidal, forma que probablemente fuera determinada por el declive del terreno. Se observa en la estructura del templo una organización clásica de los lugares de culto islámico. La fábrica del edificio es de ladrillo, sillares de granito y mampostería.

Se trata de un conjunto histórico y artístico de un valor excepcional, por ser la única mezquita andalusí que se ha conservado casi intacta en España en una zona rural. (Wikipedia)

 

The Almonaster la Real Mosque was built between the 9th and 10th centuries and is located inside the walled remains of the Almonaster Castle.It was built on the remains of a Visigothic basilica from the 6th century, the materials of which were reused. After the reconquest it was converted into a hermitage. It is a trapezoidal floor construction, a shape that was probably determined by the slope of the terrain. A classic organization of the places of Islamic worship is observed in the structure of the temple. The building's factory is made of brick, granite ashlars and masonry. It is an historical and artistic complex of exceptional value, as it is the only Andalusian mosque that has been preserved almost intact in Spain in a rural area.

 

La mosquée Almonaster la Real a été construite entre le 9e et le 10e siècle et est située à l'intérieur des vestiges fortifiés du château d'Almonaster.Il a été construit sur les vestiges d'une basilique wisigothique du VIe siècle, dont les matériaux ont été réutilisés. Après la reconquête, il a été transformé en ermitage. Il s'agit d'une construction de sol trapézoïdale, une forme qui a probablement été déterminée par la pente du terrain. Une organisation classique des lieux de culte islamique est observée dans la structure du temple. L'usine du bâtiment est faite de briques, de pierres de taille en granit et de maçonnerie. C'est un complexe historique et artistique d'une valeur exceptionnelle, car c'est la seule mosquée andalouse qui a été préservée presque intacte en Espagne dans une zone rurale.

Mascouche, Québec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (rural sector) is located some 44 km north of the island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (secteur rural) est située à quelque 44 km au nord de l'île de Montréal, Québec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (zona rural) se encuentra a unos 44 km al norte de la isla de Montreal, Quebec, Canadá.

 

.

“Une bibliothèque, c'est un des plus beaux paysages du monde.”.

 

*

 

Una biblioteca es uno de los paisajes más bellos del mundo.

 

Jacques Sternberg (Fr., 1923-2006)

 

*

  

Photo : Jardin de la Palmeraie du Sarthou, dans le village de Bétous dans l’Armagnac, en Occitanie classé « Jardin Remarquable ». La Bibliothèque du domaine a été installée négligemment dans un petit pavillon orientalisant.

 

Foto: Esta caseta de estilo oriental es la Biblioteca instalada “descuidadamente” en un rincón del jardín clasificado “Notable” denominado la “Palmeraie du Sarthou” en una zona rural de la región del Armagnac en el Suroeste de Francia.

  

Atardecer de girasoles. Zona rural de Necochea.

Mascouche, Québec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (rural sector) is located some 44 km north of the island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (secteur rural) est située à quelque 44 km au nord de l'île de Montréal, Québec, Canada.

 

☃ Mascouche (zona rural) se encuentra a unos 44 km al norte de la isla de Montreal, Quebec, Canadá.

 

Esta serie esta dedicada a Daniel Pontin, se que estas pasando un mal momento, toda mi solidaridad para vos, fuerza amigo

 

Paraje Energía Partido de Necochea.

 

Se localiza a 49 km de la ciudad cabecera a través de la Ruta Nacional 228. "Su nombre hace referencia a la energía desplegada por Ramón Santamarina en todas sus labores. Sus comienzos están vinculados directamente al establecimiento La Otomana, que pertenecía a don José Anasagasti. Su hija Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donó los terrenos para que en ellos se levantara la estación ferroviaria y para el trazado del pueblo. En 1910 se produjo la habilitación del ramal iniciándose la construcción de viviendas y el afincamiento de las primeras familias. Esta pequeña localidad fue creciendo paulatinamente, al ritmo de la actividad rural circundante. Funcionaron varios comercios y un hotel, pero al suprimirse los servicios ferroviarios la situación cambió radicalmente. Otro de los factores que influyó el aislamiento fue la construcción de la RN Nº 228, que une Necochea y Tres Arroyos, a 300 m del pequeño centro urbano. En la actualidad sólo quedan algunas casas, la Capilla San José, el Jardín de Infantes Nº 912 y la Escuela Nº 26 Mariano Moreno, fundada en 1914, donde concurren más de 50 alumnos de la zona rural. La ruta pavimentada posibilitó la conformación de un reducido poblado que se conocen con el nombre de San Antonio, constituido por varias viviendas, una sucursal de la Cooperativa Agropecuaria, estación de servicio y proveeduría." Agradecemos al sitio de pampas y de gauchos por las imágenes y textos, y a Leonardo Natale por la investigación acerca de este paraje.

 

Texto: Proyecto Pulperia

  

TRASLATOR

 

Spot Energy Necochea Party.

  

Its name refers to the energy deployed by Ramón Santamarina in all his work.Its beginnings are directly linked to the establishment The Ottoman, which belonged to Don Jose Anasagasti And his daughter Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donated the land so that the railway station could be built and for the layout of the village.In 1910, the extension of the branch was begun, beginning with the construction of houses and the settlement of the first families. was growing gradually, to the rhythm of the surrounding rural activity.There were several shops and a hotel, but when the railway services were suppressed the situation changed radically.Another factor that influenced the isolation was the construction of the RN Nº 228, that unites Necochea and Tres Arroyos, 300 m from the small urban center. At present there are only a few houses, the Chapel S an José, the Kindergarten No. 912 and the School No. 26 Mariano Moreno, founded in 1914, where more than 50 students from the rural area attend. The paved route made possible the formation of a small village known as San Antonio, consisting of several houses, a branch of the Cooperativa Agropecuaria, service station and supplier. "We thank the site of pampas and gauchos for the images and texts, and to Leonardo Natale for the investigation about this place.

  

Text: Project Pulperia

  

En 1845 el gobierno Chileno inicio el proceso de "Colonización Alemana" con la traida de colonos de orígenes alemán y austrohúngaro. El objetivo era la explotación de los abundantes recursos naturales de la zona sur, incorporar efectivamente dichos territorios a la soberanía del país y así evitar la ocupación de la zona por potencias extranjeras, y de llevar población de origen europeo en zonas donde había en su mayoría principalmente comunidades nativas de origen Huilliche.

 

La zona de colonización se extendió desde la región de Valdivia hasta la Isla de Chiloé con la entrega de tierras, ganado, herramientas, alimentos y materiales a los nuevos habitantes. Se estima que en este periodo entre 30.000 a 40.000 alemanes llegaron al sur de Chile, en la actualidad hay entre 500.000 y 600.000 decendientes directos de esos colonos. Su presencia significo una fuerte influencia alemana en la arquitectura, cultura y tradiciones del sur de Chile.

 

Esta influencia es evidente en la arquitectura de todos los galpones y graneros que se puede encontrar en zonas rurales de la Región de Los Lagos siendo un componente importante del territorio y del paisaje, teniendo algunos más de 120 años de antiguedad. Estos antiguos galpones no sólo eran utilizados como grandes despensas: muchas familias dormían dentro y era el hogar provisorio para comenzar a echar raíces. Todo se basaba en la lechería, la agricultura y los animales, que debían mantenerse bien abrigados. Una vez que se tenía el dinero, se hacía la casona para vivir.

 

--------------------------

 

In 1845 the Chilean government began the process of "German Colonization" with the settlers brought from German and Austro-Hungarian origins. The aim was the exploitation of the abundant natural resources of the south, effectively incorporate these territories to the country's sovereignty and avoid the occupation of the area by foreign powers, and to bring people of European origin in areas where there were mostly mainly Huilliche native communities of origin.

 

The settlement area extended from the region of Valdivia to Chiloe Island with the delivery of land, livestock, tools, food and supplies to the new settlers. It is estimated that in the period between 30,000 to 40,000 Germans arrived in southern Chile, there are currently between 500,000 and 600,000 direct descendants of these settlers. His presence meant a strong German influence in the architecture, culture and traditions of the south of Chile.

 

This influence is evident in the architecture of all the sheds and barns that can be found in rural areas of the Region of Los Lagos remains an important component of the territory and landscape, with some over 120 years old. These old barns were not only used as large pantries: many families slept in and was the temporary home to begin to take root. Everything was based on dairy, agriculture and animals, which were kept well wrapped. Once the money was, the house was made to live.

Ps. English version just below

 

Registrei esta imagem em 25 de julho de 2020 às 18h40m hora local na zona rural de Munhoz - MG. Local com escala de Bortle 4. É minha primeira imagem de um cometa. Processamento bem trabalhoso para conseguir alinhar as estrelas. A imagem tem vários problemas por causa do pouco tempo de exposição. De qualquer forma, gostei do resultado. Valeu pelo registro e aprendizado!

 

Dados técnicos:

Gain: 0, Offset: 10, temperatura da câmera: -15°C, exposição total de 19m40s, bias, darks, flats e dark flats aplicados.

 

Filtros

Luminância: 30 x 10s / Bin 1x1

Vermelho: 30 x 10s / Bin 1x1

Verde: 28 x 10s / Bin 1x1

Azul: 30 x 10s / Bin 1x1

 

Equipamento:

- Montagem Equatorial Orion Atlas EQ-G

- Telescópio GSO Ritchey-Chretien 8" F8 Fibra de Carbono

- Câmera ZWO ASI1600MM Cooled

- Redutor focal Astro-Physics 67 CCDT

- Sem guiagem

- Roda de Filtros ZWO 8 posições

- Filtros Optolong 1,25" Luminance, Red, Green, Blue

 

Softwares

- Captura: NINA 1.10

- Processamento: PixInsight 1.8 e Adobe Photoshop CS5

- Controle: Green Swamp Software e Cartes du Ciel

 

-----------------------------------

 

This image was captured at 25th July 2020 21:40 UTC in rural zone of Munhoz - Minas Gerais - Brazil. Bortle Scale 4. This is my first picture of a comet. The alignment of stars was very difficult because of tiny expose.

 

Technical data:

Gain 0, offset 10, Bin 1x1, sensor's temperature -15°C, total exposition of de 19m40s, bias, darks, flats and darks flats applied.

 

Filters:

Luminance 30 x 10s

Red 30 x 10s

Green 28 x 10s

Blue 30 x 10s

 

Equipments:

- Equatorial Mount Orion Atlas EQ-G

- GSO Ritchey-Chretien Telescope 8" F8 Carbon Fiber

- ZWO ASI1600MM Cooled

- Focal reducer Astro-Physics 67 CCDT

- No Guided

- ZWO Filter Wheel (8 x 1.25")

- Filter Optolong 1.25" Luminance

- Filter Optolong 1,25" Red

- Filter Optolong 1,25" Green

- Filter Optolong 1,25" Blue

 

Softwares

- Capture: NINA 1.10

- Processing: PixInsight 1.8 and Adobe Photoshop CS5

- Control: Green Swamp Software and Cartes du Ciel

Leica IIIf, Summicron 5cm 1:2, llford FP4+ 125 @ 100, PMK 1:2:100 8'30" 24ºC.

Ovelha - Zona rural de Ponta Grossa PR

-25.068787, -50.262078

_DSC5656_LP_F

 

El origen de la Estación Mapis se remonta al año 1912 junto con la llegada del primer tren. Su nombre recuerda a José Mapis, donante de los terrenos donde fue emplazada la estación ferroviaria. En este lugar actualmente sigue en pie el Almacén de Ramos Generales, nacido del desembarque en esta zona rural de los inversores extranjeros, quienes llegaron con el objetivo de levantar las vías para que, tiempo más tarde, se deslizará el Ferrocarril Sud. Estación Mapis pertenece al partido de Olavarría, provincia de Buenos Aires, en el límite con el Partido de Daireaux. Graciano Mapis y su señora María Larralde montaron una estructura precaria de chapas y abastecían a los trabajadores que ejecutaban los rieles y construían la Estación, pero la crisis de 1930 les jugó una mala pasada y entre los años 1931 y 1933 el almacén debió permanecer cerrado debido a la gran recesión, quedando en manos del síndico del Banco de Olavarría. En el año 1933 llega desde Arboledas (localidad situada a 45km de Daireaux) Mateo Silvestre y alquila el almacén para trabajarlo mientras Graciano Mapis aún vivía allí. En 1936 tuvieron que dejar el almacén y se instalaron en la ciudad de Bolívar; para entonces ya habían perdido todas sus propiedades en la zona.

 

TRASLATOR

 

The origin of the Mapis Station dates back to 1912 along with the arrival of the first train. Its name reminds José Mapis, donor of the land where the railway station was located. In this place the Warehouse of General Ramos is still standing, born of the disembarkation in this rural area of ​​the foreign investors, who arrived with the objective of raising the roads so that, later, the Southern Railway will slide. Mapis station belongs to the party of Olavarría, province of Buenos Aires, in the limit with the Party of Daireaux. Graciano Mapis and his wife María Larralde assembled a precarious sheet metal structure and supplied the workers who were running the rails and built the station, but the crisis of the 1930s played a trick on them and between 1931 and 1933 the warehouse had to remain closed due to to the great recession, being in the hands of the receiver of the Bank of Olavarría. In the year 1933 he arrives from Arboledas (locality located at 45km from Daireaux) Mateo Silvestre and rents the warehouse to work it while Graciano Mapis still lived there. In 1936 they had to leave the warehouse and settled in the city of Bolívar; By then they had lost all their properties in the area.

Esta serie esta dedicada a Daniel Pontin, se que estas pasando un mal momento, toda mi solidaridad para vos, fuerza amigo

 

Paraje Energía Partido de Necochea.

 

Se localiza a 49 km de la ciudad cabecera a través de la Ruta Nacional 228. "Su nombre hace referencia a la energía desplegada por Ramón Santamarina en todas sus labores. Sus comienzos están vinculados directamente al establecimiento La Otomana, que pertenecía a don José Anasagasti. Su hija Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donó los terrenos para que en ellos se levantara la estación ferroviaria y para el trazado del pueblo. En 1910 se produjo la habilitación del ramal iniciándose la construcción de viviendas y el afincamiento de las primeras familias. Esta pequeña localidad fue creciendo paulatinamente, al ritmo de la actividad rural circundante. Funcionaron varios comercios y un hotel, pero al suprimirse los servicios ferroviarios la situación cambió radicalmente. Otro de los factores que influyó el aislamiento fue la construcción de la RN Nº 228, que une Necochea y Tres Arroyos, a 300 m del pequeño centro urbano. En la actualidad sólo quedan algunas casas, la Capilla San José, el Jardín de Infantes Nº 912 y la Escuela Nº 26 Mariano Moreno, fundada en 1914, donde concurren más de 50 alumnos de la zona rural. La ruta pavimentada posibilitó la conformación de un reducido poblado que se conocen con el nombre de San Antonio, constituido por varias viviendas, una sucursal de la Cooperativa Agropecuaria, estación de servicio y proveeduría." Agradecemos al sitio de pampas y de gauchos por las imágenes y textos, y a Leonardo Natale por la investigación acerca de este paraje.

 

Texto: Proyecto Pulperia

  

TRASLATOR

 

Spot Energy Necochea Party.

  

Its name refers to the energy deployed by Ramón Santamarina in all his work.Its beginnings are directly linked to the establishment The Ottoman, which belonged to Don Jose Anasagasti And his daughter Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donated the land so that the railway station could be built and for the layout of the village.In 1910, the extension of the branch was begun, beginning with the construction of houses and the settlement of the first families. was growing gradually, to the rhythm of the surrounding rural activity.There were several shops and a hotel, but when the railway services were suppressed the situation changed radically.Another factor that influenced the isolation was the construction of the RN Nº 228, that unites Necochea and Tres Arroyos, 300 m from the small urban center. At present there are only a few houses, the Chapel S an José, the Kindergarten No. 912 and the School No. 26 Mariano Moreno, founded in 1914, where more than 50 students from the rural area attend. The paved route made possible the formation of a small village known as San Antonio, consisting of several houses, a branch of the Cooperativa Agropecuaria, service station and supplier. "We thank the site of pampas and gauchos for the images and texts, and to Leonardo Natale for the investigation about this place.

  

Text: Project Pulperia

  

El Pensamiento

 

El Pensamiento es un paraje y una estación en el Partido de Coronel Pringles. Esta antigua estancia y almacén fue fundada el 5 de mayo de 1881 por quien fue el propietario de las tierras en donde se formó el paraje que hoy conocemos como El Pensamiento, y del que a duras penas quedan algunas ruinas y una escuela que presta invaluable servicio a los niños y adultos de una amplia zona rural. La magnitud de la construcción nos hacer ver la importancia que tenía este paraje en aquellos años. El lugar, en la avanzada de la Campaña Bonaerense, fue asaltado varias veces por malones. El comercio era parada obligada de galeras, chasques y carretas. Su presencia hoy es una muestra de la trascendencia que tenían estos lugares en parajes que hoy se hallan en un estado de notable abandono. Los pocos habitantes que aún permanecen en el lugar, junto con este patrimonio, son los únicos sostenes que hacen que El Pensamiento continúe existiendo. Los parajes guardan una belleza única, en su soledad hacen posible que los mapas sean una realidad.

Su construcción finalizó en 1910 a cargo del Ferrocarril Rosario a Puerto Belgrano. El censo del 2001 indicaba que habitaban 26 personas pero solo encontramos un par de casas habitadas y la escuela N° 9. La estación abandonada se ubica entre Las Mostazas y Pillahuinco. Se accede por una ruta de tierra paralela a la ruta 51 desde la ruta 85 al este o desde la ruta 72 desde el oeste.

 

Historia: Luego de 9 meses de asalto a la estancia por un malón de indios, Doña Palmira Vanoli de Vanoli, hecha cautiva, daba a luz a Aníbal a P. Vanoli, el 1° de marzo de 1885. A los 15 años se dedica a las tareas de la estancia y a la casa de negocios de la familia. Diez años más tarde construye y funda el almacén de campaña "La reconquista", almacén que con el tiempo paso a denominarse "El Pensamiento". Concedió terreno para la estación de ferrocarril también para un local destinado a servicio policiales y otros para escuelas. Encaró así su proyecto de construcción de un pueblo. El pueblo fue fundado el 2 de enero 1920 ciudad lineal, es decir, una calle importante a lo largo de lo cual se edificaba; calles perpendiculares que delimitan manzanas. Fallece en Capital Federal a los 77 años, en un hospital psiquiátrico

 

Estractos de "Proyecto Pulperia"

 

TRASLATOR

 

El Pensamiento

 

is a place and a station in the Party of Colonel Pringles. This old estancia and warehouse was founded on May 5, 1881 by who was the owner of the lands where the place that we know today as The Thought is formed, and of which there are hardly any ruins and a school that provides invaluable service children and adults in a large rural area. The magnitude of the construction make us see the importance that this place had in those years. The place, in the advance of the Buenos Aires Campaign, was assaulted several times by malones. Commerce was an obligatory stop of galleys, chasques and carts. Their presence today is a sign of the importance that these places had in places that today are in a state of remarkable abandonment. The few inhabitants that still remain in the place, along with this patrimony, are the only bras that make The Thought continue to exist. The places keep a unique beauty, in their solitude make possible the maps become a reality.

Its construction was completed in 1910 by the Rosario Railroad to Puerto Belgrano. The census of 2001 indicated that there were 26 people but we only found a couple of houses inhabited and the school N ° 9. The abandoned station is located between Las Mostazas and Pillahuinco. It is accessed by a land route parallel to route 51 from route 85 to the east or from route 72 from the west.

 

History: After 9 months of assault to the stay by a malon of Indians, Dona Palmira Vanoli de Vanoli, made captive, gave birth to Hannibal to P. Vanoli, 1 of March of 1885. To the 15 years dedicates to the tasks of the stay and to the family business house. Ten years later builds and founds the campaign store "La Reconquista", a warehouse that eventually became known as "El Pensamiento". He also granted land for the railway station also for a police and other service for schools. He thus faced his project of building a village. The town was founded on January 2, 1920 linear city, that is, an important street along which it was built; perpendicular streets that delimit apples. He died in Federal Capital at age 77, in a psychiatric hospital

 

Extracts from "Project Pulperia"

❀ Since a few years in Quebec, we have the opportunity to walk in magnificent fields of Lavender. In St-Eustache, an off-island suburb of Montreal, Lower Laurentians region, in western Quebec, Canada. A city located 43 km northwest of Montreal with a picturesque countryside.

 

❀ Desde hace algunos años en Quebec, tenemos la oportunidad de caminar en magníficos campos de Lavanda. En St-Eustache (San Eustaquio), un suburbio de Quebec, en la región del Bajo Laurentians, que incluye también una pintoresca zona rural, se encuentra a 43 km al noroeste de Montreal, Canadá.

 

❀ Depuis quelques années au Québec, nous avons l’opportunité de marcher dans de magnifiques champs de Lavande. À St-Eustache, une banlieu du Québec dans la région des Basses-Laurentides, qui comprend aussi une campagne pittoresque, située à 43 km au nord-ouest de Montréal.

 

* Mascouche, Québec, Canada *

 

- Mascouche (rural sector) is located some 20 km north of the island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

 

- Mascouche (secteur rural) est située à quelque 20 km au nord de l'île de Montréal, Québec, Canada.

 

- Mascouche (zona rural) se encuentra a unos 20 km al norte de la isla de Montreal, Quebec, Canadá.

 

* Mascouche, Québec, Canada *

 

-Mascouche, Québec, Canada. Mascouche is located some 20 km north of the island of Montreal. This scene was captured on the Chemin de la Cabane Ronde (Way of the Round Hut), a rural sector that was launched in 1721.

 

-Mascouche est située à quelque 20 km au nord de l'île de Montréal, Québec, Canada. La photo a été captée sur le Chemin de la Cabane Ronde, un secteur rural qui a vu le jour en 1721.

 

-Mascouche se encuentra a unos 20 km al norte de la isla de Montreal, Quebec, Canadá. La foto fue capturada en el Chemin de la Cabane Ronde (Camino de la Cabaña Redonda), una zona rural que fue fundada en 1721.

 

Las Quemas es una localidad rural 30 kms al sur-oeste de Puerto Varas con bellas vistas de los campos y granjas de la Chilena Región de los Lagos.

 

-------------------------------

Las Quemas is a rural area 30 kms southwest from Puerto Varas with beautiful countryside views and farms of the Chilean Lake District.

Fotografia tomada en la Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de las Nieves, zona rural de gran belleza natural, se puede apreciar por las nubes que se encuentra afectada por los Alisios.

 

Die Fotografie, die in der Gemeinde unserer Dame des Schnees, ländliches Gebiet der großen natürlichen Schönheit genommen wird, kann durch die Wolken gesehen werden, die durch die Handelsbläser beeinflußt werden.

 

Photography taken in the Parish of Our Lady of the Snows, rural area of great natural beauty, can be seen by the clouds that is affected by the Trade Winds.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Francisco Aragão © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

Use without permission is illegal.

 

Attention please !

If you are interested in my photos, they are available for sale. Please contact me by email: aragaofrancisco@gmail.com. Do not use without permission.

Many images are available for license on Getty Images

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Zona rural paulista Brasil

A simplicidade e beleza do campo!

Arrozais na Zona rural de Joinville, SC - BR!

-26.292806, -48.935250

DSC_4698_LPPB_F

Zona rural del Chaco Húmedo Santafesino. Argentina

Esta serie esta dedicada a Daniel Pontin, se que estas pasando un mal momento, toda mi solidaridad para vos, fuerza amigo

 

Paraje Energía Partido de Necochea.

 

Se localiza a 49 km de la ciudad cabecera a través de la Ruta Nacional 228. "Su nombre hace referencia a la energía desplegada por Ramón Santamarina en todas sus labores. Sus comienzos están vinculados directamente al establecimiento La Otomana, que pertenecía a don José Anasagasti. Su hija Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donó los terrenos para que en ellos se levantara la estación ferroviaria y para el trazado del pueblo. En 1910 se produjo la habilitación del ramal iniciándose la construcción de viviendas y el afincamiento de las primeras familias. Esta pequeña localidad fue creciendo paulatinamente, al ritmo de la actividad rural circundante. Funcionaron varios comercios y un hotel, pero al suprimirse los servicios ferroviarios la situación cambió radicalmente. Otro de los factores que influyó el aislamiento fue la construcción de la RN Nº 228, que une Necochea y Tres Arroyos, a 300 m del pequeño centro urbano. En la actualidad sólo quedan algunas casas, la Capilla San José, el Jardín de Infantes Nº 912 y la Escuela Nº 26 Mariano Moreno, fundada en 1914, donde concurren más de 50 alumnos de la zona rural. La ruta pavimentada posibilitó la conformación de un reducido poblado que se conocen con el nombre de San Antonio, constituido por varias viviendas, una sucursal de la Cooperativa Agropecuaria, estación de servicio y proveeduría." Agradecemos al sitio de pampas y de gauchos por las imágenes y textos, y a Leonardo Natale por la investigación acerca de este paraje.

 

Texto: Proyecto Pulperia

  

TRASLATOR

 

Spot Energy Necochea Party.

  

Its name refers to the energy deployed by Ramón Santamarina in all his work.Its beginnings are directly linked to the establishment The Ottoman, which belonged to Don Jose Anasagasti And his daughter Josefina Anasagasti de Soler donated the land so that the railway station could be built and for the layout of the village.In 1910, the extension of the branch was begun, beginning with the construction of houses and the settlement of the first families. was growing gradually, to the rhythm of the surrounding rural activity.There were several shops and a hotel, but when the railway services were suppressed the situation changed radically.Another factor that influenced the isolation was the construction of the RN Nº 228, that unites Necochea and Tres Arroyos, 300 m from the small urban center. At present there are only a few houses, the Chapel S an José, the Kindergarten No. 912 and the School No. 26 Mariano Moreno, founded in 1914, where more than 50 students from the rural area attend. The paved route made possible the formation of a small village known as San Antonio, consisting of several houses, a branch of the Cooperativa Agropecuaria, service station and supplier. "We thank the site of pampas and gauchos for the images and texts, and to Leonardo Natale for the investigation about this place.

  

Text: Project Pulperia

  

Cavalgada em família!

Zona rural de Carangola MG

DSCN2806_LP_F

 

Calera de Tango , zona rural del centro de Chile

Zona rural en provincia de Buenos Aires.

Zona rural de Mineiros do Tietê

 

Zona rural, cultivo de cebada cervecera.

 

Rural area, sown with malting barley.

 

Necochea - Argentina

Foto feita na zona rural de Florania/RN

1 3 4 5 6 7 ••• 79 80