View allAll Photos Tagged wasserschlacht
30 Grad im Schatten, Picknick, Erdbeeren pflücken & Wasserschlacht -> wonderful day <3
Montag gehts los auf Klassenfahrt & direkt danach nach Berlin, d.h. keine fotos von mir für 10 tage bei flickr!
Ich wurde getagged / i've been tagged, so here it is:
Five Things that make me happy:
2. Laughing with Friends
4. Having Luck
Five Facts about myself:
1. I'm from Germany
2. I'm addicted to Photography
3. I like Cherries more than Strawberries :o :x
4. I hate drawing things
5. I love listening to music, but not too loud, please!
1. Favorite song right now: Nena - Liebe Ist
2. Favorite Food: I eat everything apart from broccoli and oily meat or something like that.
3. My Favorite place in the world: The Beach in Loviste, Croatia and: MY BED !
4. Nicest text message ever: Uh, i don't know.
This shot was taken at the so called "Wasserschlacht - water battle" on Oberbaumbrücke between the former Berlin districts of Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. For years young people living in the two parts of the newly founded district Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg met on the bridge over the river Spree to fight over the sovereignty in the new district. This old lady somehow got into the vicious battle. I'm not sure if she was pissed off or got something wrong, but all of the sudden she grabbed one of these isolation tubes and joined the fight.
Copyright 2004 - Knut Hildebrandt