View allAll Photos Tagged visionboard
En mi espacio de trabajo nunca faltan mis yorkies. Ahora mismo estoy decorando las paredes con algunas pinturas que haré yo misma.
creates tasty recipes
vegetables, grain and fruit
that can make your heart
peace and harmony
via Instagram ift.tt/2rzqCLJ
Bilderschnipsel aus Zeitschriften ergeben ein ganz neues Bild :-)
...oder auch: Malen mit Papier...
I know this is a couple days late for my Divas and Dreams Workshop, Assignment 1. I figure better late than never...
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at your board? I tend to be inspired by a variety of subjects, specific tones, and ruff edges. haha:)
- Which colors are repeated? washed out earth tones to jewel tones. More specifically, I notice the greens.
- What are the main subjects of your pictures? Are you focused on people, animals, food or something else? An eclectic mix of fashion, people, and objects.
- What style is mostly represented? Is it modern, vintage, high fashion, organic, cottage, shabby chic or maybe even futuristic? An eclectic mix of vintage, high fashion, and even a bit rustic.
- What emotions or atmosphere is portrayed by your board? Is it happy, comedic, romantic or moody? Romantic, whimsical, dreamy, imaginative.
- Are your color tones warm or cold? I think a bit on the warmer side, but I'm uncertain whether the greens and blues fall into the cool spectrum?
Greetings from the Path of Totality
August 21, 2017
For more: www.michaelwinters.info/published/