View allAll Photos Tagged ipod
My old ipod shuffle player
I was totally bored in the car.. And I was listening to music.. Hehe.. When I saw this.. XXPp
“Music is what feelings sound like.”
“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."
Copy past comments well be deleted..
The lego spacemen discover the ipod.
Explore FP on 4/8/09. Best position #3
The Legomen say thank you for your visits, comments and faves!
Re-edited and Re-posted - 27/09/11
I have been tagged by Jay Bees Pics'...
..Thanks for that (not!)
Ipod Tagging Game (works with other MP3 players as well..)
1. Put your iTunes/ ipod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this.
So here are my shuffle of songs (this is in the exact order they were played).
1. What would best describe your personality?
2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
3. What is your life's purpose?
4. What is your motto?
5. What do your friends think of you?
6. What do you think about often?
7. What is 2+2?
8. What do you think of your best friend?
9. What do you think of the person you like?
10. What is your life story?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
12. What do you think when you see the person you like?
13. What do your parents think of you?
14. What will you dance at your wedding?
15. What will they play at your funeral?
16. What is your hobby/interest?
17. What Do You Think Of Your Friends?
18. What's the worst thing that could happen?
19. How will you die?
20. What is the one thing you regret?
21. What makes you laugh?
22. What makes you cry?
23. Will You Ever Get Married?
24. What scares you the most?
25. Does anyone like you?
26. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
27. What hurts right now?
You can match the answers from my photo to these ones....some are actually quite funny!
~ Now I get my own back and I have to tag 10 more people!!
So....I tag...my dear firiends...
Jon Ramsey Photography – When he gets sorted!
NO INVITES PLEASE, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN
~ Sorry guys! Was not my fault...honest!~
An iPod is the term for a throng of humans all pointing an iPhone at a pod of whales.
Challenge #28 - Gear & Equipment
My new 3rd Generation iPod nano in RED. I use my iPhone normally for around the town but this little guy is an important part of my running/training schedule. I named him iPodiRun (my NIKE+ handle).
The black Ipod Nano. Nothing special, nothing different, just an Ipod.
so tiny! <3
A new addition to the family, the iPod 32GB & iPod Touch 16GB went out & had themselves a 4GB baby! awwww... ❤
I love that it talks to me!!
just wait til I dress it up!! ;]
My unique 'Apple' Ipod. Play on words, just fancied something a lttile different...
Yes made explore 12th August 2008 #161, pretty chuffed :)
Thanks for all the comments people, really appreciate it!
Trying out a friends pink iPod shuffle, probably gonna buy one in NYC... Sexy, huh? ;)
Exposure Time: 0/77 sec
Exposure Program: Manual
Copyright © 2009 khaled mohammed, all right reserved
A litte studio experiment with my ipod on the sofa ;)
I had my flash (nikon SB-600) on the right and the camera flash from the front...
What do you think about the strips in the background?
Nikkor 18-105mm VR
My 16 gig ipod touch on my drafting table scattered with life drawings!
I knew I needed to knock a quick one out tonight! So I left out the gear from last nights spaghetti shot.
This is my iPod Touch which is still going strong today. Apple stopped supporting them with software updates years ago which is sad really. It does have some classic tunes on tho ;)
A painting inspired by a friends horse. Painted with Sketchbook Mobile on my Ipod Touch.
On sale at Target...
I accidentally washed my old iPod shuffle that I bought back in 2006. It was starting to act funny, so maybe it was indeed time for a new one. The sound is much better on my new pink one!
I was bored walking that night in Sydney and I realized that the iPOD ad was alive
Going to be for the music contest over at the LCN.
Ipod still needs to be trimmed and painted.
If you fav. please comment! Who knows you might surprise me.