View allAll Photos Tagged intimatepartnerviolence
Cogdell Consulting Firm, LLC
RN Enhancing The World of Nursing (TM)
Our Firm is focused on providing high-quality services and customer satisfaction-we will do everything we can to meet our clients expectations. We offer a variety of services and specialty areas to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Take a look at our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Domestic violence is not just a women’s issue.
It is an issue of faith.
We proclaim…that violence against women exists in all communities,
including our own, and is morally, spiritually and universally intolerable.
We commit ourselves to working toward the day when all women will be safe and
abuse will be no more.
Patti of the Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault is one of the most incredible people I've met. She has been working as a counselor for decades and working as a victim advocate, trainer, and educator to prevent people from perpetrating violence and to help victims get safe and heal from violence. We have been working together to train rural responders (Behavioral Health Aides and the like) throughout Alaska on Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault (DVSA). She really knows her stuff, so she engages the participants with both lots of factual knowledge and great demonstrations of empathy and careful considerations of victim safety and dignity.
*If you or someone you know is experiencing physical or sexual violence and/or is being controlled & coerced by their partner, you can get help by calling the national sexual violence hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE or the national domestic violence hotline: 1−800−799−SAFE(7233). Also, if you are abusing others or know someone who is, please ask the national hotline for resources to get help and stop the cycle of violence. *
The book is designed to be a clear accessible guide to women’s health. The aims of the book are as follows:
● To examine women's health issues as they present in general practice
● To provide GPs with information relevant to their practice that extends upon that provided in "undergraduate" texts
● To provide evidence based information regarding women's health to GPs
● To give GPs tips and examples of useful approaches when undertaking histories, examining and managing women's health problems.
● To examine current controversies in women's health
● Addresses common issues seen by GPs in their practice and addresses the questions and quandaries they face on a day to day basis
● Gives practical information and advice to GPs that where possible is based on up to date guidelines or research evidence
● Tips and example of useful approaches when undertaking histories, examining, and managing women’s health problems
● Discussion of current controversies in women’s health
By Danielle Mazza, MD, MBBS, FRACGP, DRANZCOG, Grad Dip Women's Health, Department of General Practice School of Primary Health Care Monash University
Click here to find out more or to purchase this book.
Why did Janay Palmer marry ex-Raven Ray Rice, even after the elevator incident? Dude, let’s talk.
Excuse me? I don’t think I heard you correctly.
Because it sounded like you just said, “Well, I don’t get why she married him! How stupid …”
As you’re nodding your head, let’s just sit down fo...