View allAll Photos Tagged french-toast
I will be transforming this beautiful loaf of country french bread into french toast for brunch with my family this morning. I like mine with some fresh orange zest, a little orange juice in the mix too. Have a fantastic day, to me there is not much better than brunch and relaxing on Sunday!
#MacroMondays #FoodieArt #French #toast #blueberry #brunch
Sept 20 - Oct 2nd
~ ♥ ~
Find us there with our last Exclusive
#187# French Toast Bag
100% Original Mesh
BENTO Holding Animation
#MacroMondays #FoodieArt #French #toast #blueberry #brunch #deconstructed #vegan #breakfast #healthly #choices #grains #oats #nuts #coconut #maplesyrup #walnuts #pumpkinseeds
From Four Season coffee bread cafe on the ground floor of Fortune Centre. Really nice kaya toast and today tried French toast which was nice too. Kopi is good, very mild and not too acidic which is my preference.
From Mighty O Donuts (http://www.mightyo.com/) in Wallingford.
Ry is my little kitchen helper and has a bit of a french toast additciton.
Breakfast for lunch - always a favorite with my little one.
Corn meal and almond crusted french toast with cranberry and blueberry filling.
الصباح , ضوءُ يختلسُ نوافذُنا () !
حتى يوقظنا من أحلامُ اليقظة
إلى واقعٌ جميل
I enjoy this for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My routine on Saturday morning is to go to the gym for two classes - TRX then Zumba. Afterwards I treat myself to a big breakfast - roasted veggies, eggs, fresh fruit and thick French toast from Kneaders. I love to workout so I can eat!
We also do a big breakfast on Sunday but without the trip to the gym or Kneaders.
Have a Fantastic Day Flickr Friends
#FoodieArt #MacroMonday #Rasberry #GlutenFree #FrenchToast #Art2018 #Goodness #smile #brunch
#foodie #foodart2018 #french #toast #raspberry #red #banana #maple #syrup #brunch #sunday #weekend
French Toast covered in graham crumbs with chocolate chips and marshmallows sandwiched in the middle. Drizzled chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. My husband loves trying out new recipes to serve to our family.
November 13, 2016
1. the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements, contributions, etc.; synergism.
2. Physiology, Medicine/Medical. the cooperative action of two or more muscles, nerves, or the like.
3. Biochemistry, Pharmacology. the cooperative action of two or more stimuli or drugs.
I wanted something simple this week, I didn't feel like doing a lot of mixing and measuring, so I decided to go with French Toast Roll Ups because there's no measuring (for me) involved and it's a pretty simple way to start your day.
- 8 slices of sandwich bread
- peanut butter, jelly, cream cheese, dulce de leche, cajeta or nutella (or whatever)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 heaping of teaspoon ground cinnamon
- butter, for greasing the pan
- maple syrup, for serving
(That's what the recipe calls for, I used eggs, milk, bread and icing sugar, oh and jam. Almost forgot.)
01. Trim the crust from the bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
02. Place about a teaspoon or 2 of your chosen filling an inch from one end of the bread spread out in a strip. Roll the bread up and repeat until they're all filled.
03. In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
04. In a separate bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
05. In a skillet set over medium heat melt a tablespoon of butter.
06. Add the rolls to the egg turning to coat on all sides then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides. Add butter to the pan as needed.
07. Add the hot rolls from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar.
08. Serve with maple syrup for dunking.
Hope everyone has had a good day.
Click "L" for a larger view.