View allAll Photos Tagged candid
Tagged by Darwinia Nightfire
1. I have a twin sister named Aenea; she makes guns and eyewear.
2. I like guns. I have lots and lots of them. BANG BANG!
3. Picnik makes me seem much more talented than I am.
4. While I've only ever dated women, I have a crush on this one guy...
5. I'm learning Dutch so I can speak it to my Dutch sister who speaks perfect English.
6. My family is my family, not my "SL-family". I do not qualify my relationship to them anymore than I qualify my love for them.
7. I am insanely blessed to have talented Flickr pals like Mecca Merosi, Darwinia Nightfire, Sila Slade, Divine Tokyoska, and Shoshana Epsilon.
8. I am insanely jealous of same. :P
9. I've been a redhead since my second day in SL.
10. I love electronic music, especially trance.
11. I used to be in the Costello mafia family.
12. At my sister's insistence, I have a neko alt. =^.^=
13. I LOVE Furries! I think they're really cute!
14. My ex and I were the first same sex couple married in The Lost Garden of Apollo and the first couple period to be married on the sky bridge.
15. I love exploring new places in SL.
16. I am not my typist.
A lady photographer taking candids of people in Williamson square Liverpool. Anyone know her?
This was a test shot from my 2nd model/fashion shoot a few months ago, but after reprocessing it I like it a lot better. It's just a candid of Meghan setting out her cosmetics in the master bathroom.
Candid at Jeronimos monastery
As usual round touristic places gypsies selling things
The southern limit of Lisbon, Santa Maria de Belém is delimited by the Tagus River estuary to the south, and the margins of the Algés and Alcântara Rivers (to the west and east respectively); it is bordered by the parishes of Alcántara (in the east), Ajuda (in the northeast), north by São Francisco Xavier and to the west by the municipality of Oeiras (Algés).
In addition to the historical buildings and avenues, Belém is the location of the Jardim do Ultramar (English: Overseas Garden), several blocks of green-spaces that includes the gardens of the Praça do Império (English: Imperial Garden), the Jardim Vasco de Gama(English: Vasco de Gama Garden), Afonso de Albuquerque Square and Jardim Agricola Tropical (English: Tropical Garden Museum). These gardens cover a large portion of the waterfront area, encircling the buildings of the Rua de Belém, and backs onto the gardens of the Palace of Belém.
More Portugal here
More candids here:
Enjoy your weekend everybody !
Its kind of candid + posed. this shot was taken on request !!! But i loved the light falling on the face !!!
Candid captures in the city of Portland, Oregon..
Have a wonderful and safe week ahead...
Candid at the Mount Congreve gardens in Kilmeaden.
They just reacted spontaneous when they spotted my camera.
Totally unposed. They just walked into view through my view finder.
Ok, half-candid; I asked her if I can take a few shots of her...I love the way they looked at each other!
© Cosmopolitan Photography | All rights reserved.
Do not use, copy or edit any of my images without my written permission.
Candid sexy feet, sandals play, she caught me filming and toyed with me
A candid shot of a beautiful hostess working on the promenade of Naples... (for a correct view please press L)
[...] If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully [...]
Quote by Kahlil Gibran (Lebanese born American philosophical Essayist, Novelist and Poet. 1883-1931)
Nikon D200, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, 50mm - f/8 - 67,6s - Cokin infrared filter P007 (www.cokin-filters.com/creative-system/filters/)
Civitella San Paolo, Italy (April, 2013)
Little Penang Street Market July 2009
Upper Penang Street
Found this in the archives ..... I posted a cropped version of this months ago, but I find I rather like it as is.
I rarely do candid "stalker" :-)
type of photography but I like the way this scene looked.
Camera Sony DSC-HX100V
Exposure 0.001 sec (1/800)
Focal Length 143.3 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias 0 EV
The 2 candid pic of me were shot by sweet photographer: Melinda @ Penang Botanical Garden.
This is an unplanned candid photograph and simply an interesting observation. It is not intended to express an opinion.
[ from a photo-walk with Thomas Leuthard ] - b&w street photography
A candid shot of a woman studying amongst the roses of the Giardino delle rose in Florence.
From Wikipedia : 'The Rose Garden is a park in Florence Oltrarno, Tuscany, Italy. Located between Viale Poggi, Via di San Salvatore and Via dei Bastioni, it offers a great view of the city.......
It was created by architect Giuseppe Poggi in 1865, commissioned by the municipality of Florence as the city was going to be the new capital of Italy. It has a surface of c. 1 ha, over terraces. Once part of the property of the Oratorian Fathers, the area was trasfrormed into terraces by Attilio Pucci, who started a collection of roses. In 1895 the garden was opened for the first time to public during the Arts and Flowers Feast, that was held each May.'
You can see more of my Florence shots here : www.flickr.com/photos/darrellg/sets/72157650208172192