View allAll Photos Tagged cancer
and my support to all people with cancer
Dan apabila aku sakit, DIA lah yang menyembuhkan aku....asy-Syu'ara (26) : 80
via Blogger ift.tt/2AJ0LHy
Whether its breast, colon, lung, prostrate, blood, skin or any other cancers....it still all just cancer. The following link is one sisters story about her beloved sister. It puts a face to cancer, and this girl is asking for one thing and one thing alone ~ prayers for her sister and her family.
textures are my own and the lovely and talented lenabem-anna
Day 5 assignment.. also a blog post to accompany the image since the assignment finally got me to share once again what is going on with my cancer and how learning to be creative will help the journey..
Al cierre de este año, Avon y la Fundación Avon para la mujer han alcanzado un nuevo hito histórico ...más de $ 700 millón en fondos recaudados para salvar la vida ....en Cruzada Avon contra el Cáncer.
Esto es realmente un logro notable que no sería posible si no fuera por nuestra cruzada
Uds son los verdaderos héroes .
Z.M.T . President's Club
At the close of this year Avon and the Avon Foundation for women will have reached another historic milestone ....over $ 700 millon in lifesaving funds raised for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. This is truly a remarkable feat and one that would not be possible if not for you our Crusaders.
You are true heroes .
Thank you very much.!!
Z.M.T. President's Club
Cancer skin - coming soon at The Zodiac <3
Lashes: Falsies (mp)
There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
Baxter and I got some bad news today. My dad has cancer. Don't really know how to deal with it...so I took a picture of what my day looks like today.
www.facebook.com/baxterdanboard <--Become a Facebook Fan
Looking for some downloadable images? Select HERE
Breast Cancer Awareness, Waterfront Park, Charleston South Carolina, image captured very early Saturday morning in Charleston. (Processing details, 6 shot HDR, Lightroom, Photoshop CS6 and OnOne Perfect Effects 4.)
Canon EOS 6D - f/11 - 20sec - 100 mm - ISO 200
for challenge Flickr group 'Macro Mondays'
Measure: Width of this figure is 5.8 cm
- Though some depictions of Cancer feature a lobster, the sign is most often represented by the crab, based on the Karkinos, a giant crab that harassed Heracles during his fight with the Hydra.
- Cancer is the fourth of the 12 signs of the zodiac, which begins its cycle at the start of summer during Cancer season - which falls around June 21-July 22.
- It’s important to understand the energy of this sign, as various planets travel (or “transit”) through Cancer all year long, activating this sign’s watery energy for everyone, regardless of your Sun sign.
* Symbol: The Crab
* Ruling Planet: Moon–celestial body of moods and emotions
* Body Part: Chest, stomach
* Element: Water
* Good Days: Helpful, patient, compassionate, nurturing, romantic, creative
* Bad Days: Gossipy, clique-y, isolated, uncommunicative, hypersensitive, overly competitive
* Favorite Things: Gourmet meals, intramural sports, hosting parties, working with kids, museums and art galleries
* What they Hate: Tacky clothes, frozen dinners, public speaking, being rushed, paying full price
* Secret wish: To take care of friends and family
* How to Spot Them: Walking with their chests puffed out, round “moon-like” facial features
* Where You’ll Find Them: Shopping for antiques and rare finds, creating a masterpiece with a guitar or art supplies, listening to live bands, in the kitchen
* Keywords: Nurturing, Sensitivity, Emotions, Moodiness, Home, Family, Children, Femininity
This picture is for you.
It is for every person who has ever battled cancer and won their battle. It is for all of those who have battled it and not. It is for those of us who have lost mothers, fathers, siblings, and loved ones to a disease that shows no discrimination.
This picture is for Lulu and Vivian. For Annie and Florence. For Lynn and Lauretta.
It is for the 841 names that were read at the Central Kitsap Relay for Life. It is for the hope that one day we may find a reason and cure the disease that devastates so many.
I know breast cancer awareness month has past and i'm a little late, but I thought what the heck. I got the ribbons from Roberta and I told her just to move her hand around. This is the one shot I liked to most. :)
my uncle died of cancer this morning :(
rest in peace </3
im kinda happy he died a day before i left.
because i was able to say goodbye to him and see his face for one last time :(
im gonna add this to a lot of group so a message can spread :D
everyone who lost a friend, parents, granpa for cancer will identify with this picture
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the United States, aside from skin cancer. Check on a regular basis, its so important!
More info: www.breastcancer.org/
Model: mehhhhh :P
Doesn't cancer touch everyone in the world in some way? I'm speaking as a cancer survivor...
Cancer isn't changing who I am. God is using my cancer to help show me who I am meant to be. x