View allAll Photos Tagged boobies
Hunting... one of natures most primal experiences is truely felt watching the intensity of the booby on it's search for food.
can't even get over this hair.
pose by vestige at fi*friday
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and if you add your pink photos to this group you can help to raise up to €30,000 for local charities.
For each pink photo you add to www.flickr.com/groups/pink2008, Yahoo! for Good will donate €1, up to a maximum of €30,000. We will split the total equally between 5 charities in UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
- In the UK Cancer Research UK will use this donation to fund breast cancer research.
- In Germany Deutsche Krebshilfe will use this donation to fund a breast cancer project.
- In France Association Le Cancer du sein, parlons en ! will use this donation to fund screening.
- In Spain AECC will use this donation to fund information about prevention and detection.
- In Italy LILT will use this donation to fund breast cancer research
More at: www.josevigano.com/galapagos
web site: www.josevigano.com
Fortunately no one was injured. I don't normally take photography seriously, but I feel it's important to call attention to bra drying injuries, which have become a 'silent epidemic' here in the states. Let's be careful where we leave these things, ok?
Boobys Bay.... Not very often I'm completely satisfied with the my way pictures turn out in terms of my vision, light, balance, flow and contrast. But with this one I think it works, and quite like it. :) Hurrah for that !
Rural Shows have come a long way!! In the knitting and sewing section they had a category for best decorated underwear!! This only came second so I guess that means it won the booby prize!! Happy Hump day!!
no I havent had implants, these are falsies made by proactive prosthetics, useful for drawing attention away from my face!