View allAll Photos Tagged blythe
Looks like the exhibition is underway in Tokyo so I can show off Team Sibley's girl for this year. I love the makeup that Paul and Melissa did, and the styling in these photos. I forgot that we had to do an outfit for a petite as well so Melissa whipped up this stunning glittery number for her.
I love daisy.
Always when I start see them I do know it's going to get spring. When they disappear I know it's autumn and not so fare it will be winter.
My Blythe doll family - 275 dolls.
(Including 2 Middies and 2 that belong to my daughter.)
I also have approx 35 petites, but will photograph those another time.
Now I have to put all these away...
1. What is your favorite doll from your personal collection? My personal collection has been severely depleted recently! I only have one doll of my own, an untouched Enchanted Petal, so it must be her hehe :)
2.Favorite BL release? Mondrian! Preferably matte and boggled :)
3. Favorite EBL release? Hmmm.. I can't say I have any strong preference ^.^
4. Favorite SBL release? I am currently enamoured with Enchanted Petals hair :)
5. Favorite RBL release? Soooo many hahaha :) I'll always love Tarts and Tea, but I may have to say Heather Sky as my final choice!
6. Favorite FBL release? I would say Vanilla, because white hair is so versatile!
7. List your 3 favorite customizers for Blythe.
Picara- The Queen of Blythe! Responsible for my Blythe crossover ♥
Effluo/Delayed Chaos- I love her style, and her illustrations are amazing ♥
Angel-Lily- Breathtaking, beautiful, colourful girls ♥
8. List your 3 favorite clothing designers for Blythe.
Um...I'm not a designer girl, but I like Sugar Mag stuff, and I am fascinated by Moshi Moshi's teeny perfection...but I think Jia Jia is just mind bogglingly amazing!
9. What would you like to see CWC/Takara come out with in the near future? I don't really buy stock girls brand new, as I tend to customise them...but I would like a cheaper tanned or darker skinned girl :)
10. How did you get into Blythe? I started on the gateway drug that is Pullip...I think I was rather nerdily searching for Evangelion on ebay a good few years back and one popped up! I went onto Dal, then dabbled in BJD's before realising my true love is the kooky weirdness of Blythe :D
11. What do you collect other than Blythe? Cameras! Although none of them fancy, mostly film, mostly vintage or reproduction. I also have an Instax that I adore. I seem to be collecting a lot of fabric nowadays, as well as Dunnys, and japanese style dolls (momiji/kimmidoll etc)
A third eye opens, to an unseen world.
vintage doll eye, vintage flower, mounted on hair pin, securely packaged in its clear plastic case.
Chrissy: We love fresh frozen yogurt with strawberry and cookie topping. I have ordered the family size. But now I have to hurry my sisters are waiting.
My Rosey triplets bein' too cool for school (or the Blythe meet!).
Blythe TBL custom by BM Dolls
Eye chips gracias a Natsumi <3
My sister has just made this gorgeous blythe inspired necklace, using the shapes on the enchanted petal box.
Glasses has been modified by me to fit Blythe perfectly! :)
My current blythe family, minus Alcyone who isn't in one piece at the moment.
As I read one I was tagged too!!!
1. What is your favorite doll from your personal collection ? I think my favourite is my first girl, Mizuki.She is a Hello Harvest and I found her so beautiful!
2. Favorite BL release?I have a Sunday Best,but I think Kozy is ultra cute!
3. Favorite EBL release?I love Cinnamon Girl!She’s an amazing doll!
4. Favorite SBL release?I love My EP so much, but it’s quite difficult to choose!!!
5. Favorite RBL release?AHHHH.I have many girls in mind!Once again,I love Hello Harvest,but it’s impossibile to ignore Tailor Gibson and Welcome Winter!
6. List your 3 favorite customizers for Blythe. Otto Kinder,Anai and Michele from Blythe Planet.
7. List your 3 favorite clothing designers for Blythe. Wererabbit (of course!),La boutique de Lupi, Poupée Mécanique
8. What would you like to see CWC/Takara come out with in the near future? I would love so much to see a really black girl or it would be such a surprise to have a mohair gilr….maybe in PAM color!
9. How did you get into Blythe? I met Blythe in a tiny dolls convention. Charlye and Teddybalokky were there with their girls…I guess the first one I saw was a Rainy Day…It was pure love!!!Few days ago I was waiting for my first….From that day I haven’t stop buying Blythe and now my family it’s quite big!!!
10. What do you collect other than Blythe? Yarns,knitting needles, buttons, diary, notebooks,fabric,My Child dolls,
Okay, if you have read this, you're tagged!
I added to the graphic I already had made the FBL and the RBL+ molds. (wich is the latest mold released. Hi Ho is the first doll made using this mold)
Please remember there are also other face molds like BL, EBL.
I just don´t have any doll with those molds made before 2003.
Dolls modeling are: (from left to right)
a Fake Blythe (imitating Christina the bride´s make up), Cousin Olivia, Ice Rune, Slow Nimes and Hi Ho Marine.
I'm finally finished with the Blythe mori sets! The sets will come with a cute onepiece, long skirt, socks, and a brooch you can put anywhere you want. I didn't want them to take this long but I've been so busy with other things. There will be 6 available sometime this week, I still need to make the packaging for them.
This will be my last update of the year I think. I might be able to squeeze in some silk Christmas dresses I plan on making in Blythe/Azone size, but it will probably only be 1-2 each (red and green). I might not get around to it though. I'm having surgery next week and November is going to be my recovery month. I plan on knitting a lot!
As for longer term doll plans, I want to hopefully be a vendor next year for both Blythecon and also the Pullip Puddle convention, both which will be happening in Chicagoland so it will be close for me. I don't know how I will ever make enough pieces, but I'll figure it out when 2015 gets here! I have a few more sets I want to make before I get to making con things though, which will mostly be in MSD and SD size (maybe I can start them after Christmas, to be ready in January).