View allAll Photos Tagged blythe
I love daisy.
Always when I start see them I do know it's going to get spring. When they disappear I know it's autumn and not so fare it will be winter.
- "It's too heavy. Mom, can you help me pull the cart?"
We're preparing pumpkins for Halloween.
Looks like the exhibition is underway in Tokyo so I can show off Team Sibley's girl for this year. I love the makeup that Paul and Melissa did, and the styling in these photos. I forgot that we had to do an outfit for a petite as well so Melissa whipped up this stunning glittery number for her.
Well, my daughter and I rose to the challenge to photograph ALL my dolls together - so here they are! My huge Blythe family! :D
(Minus a couple of girls out at the spa, and a couple more in transit.)
Now we have to put 'em all back in their dolly room.
My Blythe doll family - 275 dolls.
(Including 2 Middies and 2 that belong to my daughter.)
I also have approx 35 petites, but will photograph those another time.
Now I have to put all these away...
i made a hat and i posted a blythe pic - and i feel pleased about this! it felt good to play with dolls again =D
Eminem ♪ Not Afraid
Made her to my friend Bubabaluba : )!
Te gusto, no?!?!?! : ) hihihih Estoy pensando en abrir servicio de customs en España nenas! quien se apunta??!?!
Mañana, un mogollón de fotos mas : *
Todos feitos a mão por mim.
Nesses 20 dias que estive na praia, produzi 16 vestidos, todos diferentes. Além de mais algumas blusinhas... =)
Destes, metade vai pro et.sy e metade vai pro tan.lup.
Amanhã vai ter update na Sweet Tricot! Fiquem ligados =)
I made these 16 dresses during my Vacation. 8 will be on et.sy and 8 on tan.lup.
Tomorrow on Sweet Tricot!
i reserch the name for this blythe you have some suggestions??
1. What is your favorite doll from your personal collection? My personal collection has been severely depleted recently! I only have one doll of my own, an untouched Enchanted Petal, so it must be her hehe :)
2.Favorite BL release? Mondrian! Preferably matte and boggled :)
3. Favorite EBL release? Hmmm.. I can't say I have any strong preference ^.^
4. Favorite SBL release? I am currently enamoured with Enchanted Petals hair :)
5. Favorite RBL release? Soooo many hahaha :) I'll always love Tarts and Tea, but I may have to say Heather Sky as my final choice!
6. Favorite FBL release? I would say Vanilla, because white hair is so versatile!
7. List your 3 favorite customizers for Blythe.
Picara- The Queen of Blythe! Responsible for my Blythe crossover ♥
Effluo/Delayed Chaos- I love her style, and her illustrations are amazing ♥
Angel-Lily- Breathtaking, beautiful, colourful girls ♥
8. List your 3 favorite clothing designers for Blythe.
Um...I'm not a designer girl, but I like Sugar Mag stuff, and I am fascinated by Moshi Moshi's teeny perfection...but I think Jia Jia is just mind bogglingly amazing!
9. What would you like to see CWC/Takara come out with in the near future? I don't really buy stock girls brand new, as I tend to customise them...but I would like a cheaper tanned or darker skinned girl :)
10. How did you get into Blythe? I started on the gateway drug that is Pullip...I think I was rather nerdily searching for Evangelion on ebay a good few years back and one popped up! I went onto Dal, then dabbled in BJD's before realising my true love is the kooky weirdness of Blythe :D
11. What do you collect other than Blythe? Cameras! Although none of them fancy, mostly film, mostly vintage or reproduction. I also have an Instax that I adore. I seem to be collecting a lot of fabric nowadays, as well as Dunnys, and japanese style dolls (momiji/kimmidoll etc)
ES mi primera Blythe y ya quiero más.....esto esta muy mal......para mi bolsillo
or back and bill went up the hill... to fetch a pail of sweeties
Lycia is wearing grandmother's cape under the moonlight
34. week of 52 Weeks of Music and Blythe:
"Blue Moon" by Chris Isaak
Really happy with the way the mouth turned out on my latest custom.