View allAll Photos Tagged Malpua+recipe
Check out my blog to learn how to make Malpua Recipe in hindi.
Malpua is a famous dish during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Muslim families across India, as well as Pakistan prepare malpuas for iftar (meal to break the fast). This malpua includes maida, rawa, and khoya/ mawa (milk solids), and is deep fried to take the shape of a pancake. In some recipes, malpuas are dipped in sugar syrup before serving.
Here is the recipe for malpua - a Ramadan dish:
Ingredients: 150 grams maida
40 grams rawa
100 grams sugar
100 grams mawa
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup milk
Almonds and pistachios pounded
1 cup oil
1. In a bowl, add rawa, maida, and baking powder. Make it into a thick paste by adding water. Let it stand for 6 – 8 hours.
2. Beat the eggs, sugar, crumbled mawa, and the dry fruits. Blend in the milk to make a thick batter. Consistency is important – it’s a batter, not a paste.
3. Malpuras are deep fried. Heat oil, on medium fame, enough for deep frying – preferable one cup or enough to cover the bottom of your vessel.
4. Pour the batter into the oil to make round pancakes. You may want to use a deep spoon and carefully pour in the batter, similar to making dosas.
5. Remove the pancakes on absorbent paper towels. Your malpuras are ready to serve.
Malpuas can be served with malai (clotted cream). People with a sweet tooth prefer dipping malpuras in sugar syrup before serving.
तिल ड्रायफ्रूट्स मालपुआ घर पे कैसे बनाये फोटो पे क्लिक करे और रेसिपी देखे
Learn Till Dry Fruits Malpua Recipe and Get More Healthy Sweet Recipes Visit Hear
शाही मालपुआ घर पे बनाने की आसान विधि
How to make Shahi malpua? To know this Recipe In Hindi and Get more indian food recipes visit at www.indianfoodrecipesonline.com/shahi-malpua-recipe/
Watch Video >> yummycookvideo.com/instant-malpua-recipe-video/
Watch Video >> yummycookvideo.com/rajasthani-rabdi-malpua-recipe-video/
होली पर बनाना चाहते हैं मालपुआ, ये है शानदार रेसिपी - Malpua Recipe www.recipe.ind.in/how-to-make-malpua-recipe-in-hindi/