A Fresh Page, Tacoma [Explore Front Page]
Mornings along the waterfront provide me with sense of a fresh page for the day, full of opportunity. The Irish side of me sees opportunity for adventure and success, while the German side of me sees opportunity for pitfalls to be avoided!
Taken along Tacoma's waterfront on Commencement Bay, from one of the city's many parks (Jack Hyde), looking at the Sealift Military ships and the Port of Tacoma beyond.
This photo is in 8 groups
- Explore The Beautiful...探索美麗(invite) 11,087 items
- Geo-Tagging the Planet one Photo at a Time 50,510 items
- Nature Scenery 3,393 items
- *-*WHOLLATTA*-*WASHINGTON*-* 79,266 items
- Puget Sound **Please have water in your shots** Read Rules! 10,325 items
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 111,693 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Shore 1 photo