Structure Synth 1.0 (Potemkin) Released
I've released a new version of Structure Synth.
Binaries for Windows (XP and Vista).
Mac binaries (universal).
Linux is still source only (but for Debian and Ubuntu look out for the 'structure-synth' package which at some point will be upgraded to version 1.0)
New features since (0.9.5):
- Added a 'Recent files' menu entry.
- Optional depth-first recursion (using 'set recursion depth')
- Added application icon.
- Support for a new generic 'template' primitive
A new Template Export Browser:
- Shows the defined primitives in the template (highlighting used and missing).
- Integrated XML editor with syntax highlighting for quickly modifying the template.
- Automatic unique filename generation.
- Define output width and height.
- A post modification window allows you to modify the output before saving.
The template XML syntax has been updated:
- A new element.
- The 'substitution' element is now called 'primitive'
- Added 'defaultExtension' tag.
- Added 'runAfter' tag.
For (slightly) more information see this blog entry.