c1937: Newburn House, house of Joseph Armstrong (GWR Railway Village)

    Newer Older

    Built for Joseph Armstrong in 1873 and demolished in 1937.
    The house was located at the end of Dean Street where Newburn Crescent now stands.
    It was also occupied by George Jackson Churchward in the 1920s.

    Source: Scan of photograph in our image collection.
    Image: P40319.
    Copyright: GWR-BRWR-Crown.
    Date: c1937.
    Repository: Local Studies, Swindon Central Library.
    www.swindon.gov.uk/swindoncollection

    The photo owner has disabled commenting.
    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts