The Balloon Girl
A regular salesgirl at the Khan al Khalili market in Old Cairo, Egypt.
A balloon is a flexible bag filled with a type of gas, such as helium, hydrogen, nitrous oxide or air. Early balloons were made of dried animal bladders. Modern balloons can be made from materials such as rubber, latex, polychloroprene or a nylon fabric.
The word balloon was originally derived from the French word ballon, meaning large ball.
This photo is in 18 groups
- Her Balloon Happiness 3,803 items
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 62,813 items
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 220,310 items
- WowieKazowie! 186,393 items
- Wow! : ) 109,948 items
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 549,424 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Travel & Places 315 items