I spent three weeks in Tanzania recently with my fiancee and two friends. We had a great time and met a lot of different creatures both human and not so human. There will be plenty of uploads in the coming weeks from this trip and I thought I would start things off with an animal theme, sort of. Be warned however, I´m not a nature photographer. At all.
Roughly two million impala's can be found in Africa. The name impala comes from the Zulu language meaning "gazelle".
View large on black highly recommended.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Nature of the World Unlimited (9000+ Invite your friends!) 408,351 items
- Canon 7D - All Models 417,941 items
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L & (IS) USM 106,900 items
- Svenska bilder 26,477 items
- Svenska Amatörfotografer 261,570 items