new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
New vegetable garden | by Sundry
Back to photostream

New vegetable garden

Fence and metal tubs are farm supplies from a local grange. Fencing is galvanized, it's called welded wire. It comes in either a roll or in straight panels, and it was cut to length with bolt cutters.


The tubs are “galvanized stock tanks” -- cattle troughs. JB drilled ¼” holes throughout the bottom of the tubs for drainage and put down filter cloth before filling them with dirt.

40 faves
Uploaded on April 1, 2007