Baileys and Dutch Cocoa Mini Cakes
Lovely little alcoholic, chocolatey mini cakes for my two favourite Sisters-in-Law Rikki and Erin birthday celebrations..
Again these have a slight 'Nouveau' lilt to them.
I LOVE these colours, they are timeless, elegant, uber modern and funky, all at the same time! A contradiction in terms really!
The cakes are made with Henry Langdon Dutch Cocoa and Baileys Irish Liqueur is intense on the palate, unmistakable.
This photo is in 11 groups
- \\*W*H*I*M*S*I*C*A*L*// 44,977 items
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 204,078 items
- World's Most Amazing Cakes! 20,494 items
- Australian Female Photographers / post 2 per day comment on 1 93,389 items
- Sugarpaste Flowers, Figures, and other modeled sugar decor 15,949 items
- Sugar Art and Cake Design 37,162 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Sugarbloom Cupcakes 103 items