The Golden Gate Bridge at Dusk
Daily Photo - The Golden Gate Bridge at Dusk
I had spent the previous night up in Napa, visiting my mom and grandmother. This was a long day with a stop in Petaluma to see Leo's operation, a fast hike through the Muir Woods, and then a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge to catch its majesty at sunset.
I'm sure locals know this spot very well, but I found it thanks to Google Earth. I knew it would be a cool spot, but driving to these spots is always a bit sketchy when you have never been there before. It appeared to be a simple jog off Highway 1, and it actually was. It's nice when something that looks easy ends up actually being easy! This isn't usually the case. Even better, the wind wasn't howling a mile a minute, which I think can happen around here if you don't watch out!
After I took this, I could hardly wait to get back home to process the final image. I don't know about y'all, but I find the post-processing just as fun as the actual shooting... I really get a kick out of it!
New Free Video Coming Soon
Tonight I edited together another video about how I took a photo in New Zealand. I'll get it uploaded soon to share with everyone! In the meantime, you can check out others in the Video section of the website.
from the blog www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 7 groups
- Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary 5,656 items
- Top Photography Group ~ No People "High Quality Photography" 18,312 items
- Best Images Ever (ADMIN Approval Only | Award 2 or More) 84,366 items
- ANIMALS, LANDSCAPES, PEOPLE, ALL YOUR PHOTOS - post 2, Comm3 30,944 items
- Seeking The Horizon 4,198 items
- Structural Artists 7,851 items