A cool waterfall to relax at during the hike, and a new Newsletter!
During the hike through the Andes, I would vacillate between sweating hot and frigid cold. Sometimes, things would be just about perfect and an idyllic waterfall like this one would emerge from the Eden-like trail. It was the perfect place to take a load off in the cool water for a break.
Well, there was enough negative feedback yesterday that I have decided to remove the ads. There were little ads that would appear whenever you "mouse over' the photo. But some people found them annoying, and I have taken them off. The rates seemed to be better than google adwords and they were projected to bring in several hundred per month. But, alas, it's not worth making the site ugly or upsetting the readers.
We do have a new Newsletter! I invite you to sign up for it. It's free and should be something fun for your inbox.
Here is what we are aiming for the newsletter to contain.
- Any upcoming news, events, or plans about Stuck In Customs, so you can be the FIRST to know!
- A collection of fun links that I find/post on Twitter, neat finds, and other things to inspire you.
- Advanced secret links to upcoming reviews so you can be the first to see and provide feedback! !! This is a cool one, eh?
- A review of the latest, most interesting photos.
- A nice, compact, beautiful email that you can share with your family and friends. These are just the sort of pretty emails that can make you popular in your email circle o' friends.
From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com