The Sheep, and we Twitter Sheep can follow these 10 great photographers!
Aren't these some cool-lookin' sheep? I was driving through the countryside of Iceland and there are these super-bushy sheep that float around the fields with their busy little legs underneath. Then, from a distance, I saw these mega-bushy fellas all piled up on top of one another. They were quite far away, so I attached my 70-200 mm lens to get a tighter shot at f5.6. I had to make a wide variety of strange animal noises to get that guy on top to look at me. Luckily, I was alone with the sheep. That sounds funny.
Besides that, I have a hot new Twitter list for you below! Maybe some of you are not yet into Twitter, but once you find 50+ people to follow, it's an entertaining thing to look at on occasion to see what is happening in the world with people you think are interesting!
1) @jimgoldstein - Jim Goldstein - a cool photographer with a nice eye for things. He is also quite active on Twitter.
2) @MoosePeterson - Moose is one of those guys that has a cool name and can back it up!
3) @frederickvan - One of the hosts of the cool This Week in Photography podcasts. He's also a very nice guy with a hearty laugh... you can sometimes tell a lot about a guy from his laugh.
4) @aphotoeditor - Steve Simon recommended that I follow him... all kinds of cool links posted on a regular basis
5) @nickonken - Nick Onken is a cool guy with a unique look about his work. He also finds cool links to share with his followers.
6) @jeffnewsom - Jeff has a nice style to his photography and is very active on Twitter... HIs blog has very nice imagery
7) @ronbrinkmann - This is another TWIP guy - very interesting and has interesting thoughts to share.
8 ) @danhavlik - Dan finds all sorts of interesting stuff and shares it all with is Twitter followers... very cool stuff.
9) @halfpress - Aaron Mahler is a regular on the TWIP show, and like the others, he is full of humor, advice, and great links. What else do we need in life?
10) @RobertEvans - Robert is a different sort of guy, and those are the kind I usually like. He describes himself on Twitter as "Inspiration, Education, and Motivation for Photographers" - that says it pretty well!
from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com