Sunflowers at Sunset
This photo was much harder to take than it might seem!
First of all, these sunflowers are tall - and I mean tall! They must be between 6 and 7 feet in the air. I was on the ground with them, so, of course, I was looking UP at them. No one wants to see a shot like that...!
So, I put the camera on the tripod, set the timer to 5 seconds, extended the legs, set the manual settings correct, then jacked the whole thing in the air, holding it rock steady while it took the exposure. Getting a steady horizon while holding the camera 12 feet in the air is not easy... and after a number of takes, my shoulders were just about spent for the rest of the night.
from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 8 groups
- AYR Photos - Travelling & Adventure (post 1 comments 2) 1,158 items
- AYR Photos - Advanced level (AYR WELCOME IS THE FIRST LEVEL) 7,418 items
- Level 1 - LOST con T- PERDIDOS (P-1/A- 5) SWEEPER 34,751 items
- Your best creation 40,612 items
- L <3 V E . 641 items
- Beautiful Flare - Hermoso Flare 260 items