The Bombing of Dresden
If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!
This is one of the most famous churches in Dresden that was bombed to bits in WWII. When it was rebuilt just recently, they reused some of the old burned black bricks in the construction. If you look close, you can still see them in there on occasion.
This comes from my photo tutorial at stuckincustoms.com/2006/06/06/548/
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 15 groups
- Iconic Buildings (Worldwide) 2,705 items
- In travel with my Nikon 75,378 items
- ***SPETTACOLARE*** for Flickr's Best Shots! Enjoy 60.000 photos 85,485 items
- CUADROS Y MONUMENTOS/ART-PICTURES & MONUMENTS(POST 1,COMMENT 1) 38,711 items
- Red Matrix Masterpiece (Invite Only) 23,234 items
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 62,988 items