Morning Mist at the Lagoon
If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!
This was shot in Stanley Park in Vancouver one morning. Vancouver always seems to be nice and cloudy, so the colorful trees around the park always stand out nicely. There was a giant swan floating nearby while I was walking around, so I took this single RAW and converted to HDR so I could be sure to get all the little colors in the trees and the various shades in the sky and water.
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 14 groups
- 5 Flickr Favs (pool & contest invitation required) 12,578 items
- XposurePro Community 1,319 items
- David Suzuki 30x30 Challenge 5,072 items
- Flickr Vancouver 32,023 items
- "IQ" - Image Quality 265,378 items
- Amazing Birds ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 18,372 items