The Lonely Road to the Dinosaur Dig
If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!
It was an amazing week out with Jack Horner and his crew. We could not have been any more remote! Out deep in the wheat fields of Montana, we were met every morning with amazing sunrises and the evenings had these surreal sunsets.
I'll post more about the dinosaur dig, what we discovered, and all sorts of things in coming months... it was quite a trip and Jack was every bit the hero my son envisioned!
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 14 groups
- The Dark Knight and his Moonlit Princess (Admins invite) P1-A/C1 5,540 items
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 53,429 items
- The Knight and his Princess (Admins invite only) P 1 - A/C 1 35,600 items
- Nature's Power 48,225 items
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 41,746 items
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,464 items