This is Nathaniel
If you want to see how I made this (and how you can too!), visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!
Nathaniel's dream is to get closer to God and to make sure his mom is happy.
Nathaniel is currently four years old and carrying wood with his two sisters down a dusty cart-road in an unmarked Amish village somewhere between Allegheny and Tionesta, Pennsylvania. In pauses between talking to me, he looks sideways at his older sisters, who peacefully nod towards him. I tell him that he looks big and strong and then I help him carry the wood to his parents' home, where he lives with his other nine brothers and sisters.
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
This photo is in 12 groups
- Genie's Portrait Gallery ~ by Admin Invitation Post 1 - Award 2 2,049 items
- The United States of America. 16,482 items
- Best of Americana 1,102 items
- Famed, Framed or Fined ( Leave 5 comments using our CODE!) 179 items
- Faces! 5 per Day! Shoulders up, not breasts! 2,577 items
- Anything Goes No Limits 133,721 items