Darkness Falls in Rome
About twenty centuries ago, the Roman empire used slaves to construct this building to last. It did. But the empire and the emperors did not. Sometimes, the magic of twilight can tell how humans always fail short trying to fathom cosmic time.
Shot at the same angle, but a bit farther than the previous one. Stitched three photos.
This photo is in 17 groups
- Paradise by the photographers light 215,677 items
- Your pic for NH Hotels promotions! 684 items
- Il Bello dell'Italia (post1 - comment1/READ the RULES) 12,794 items
- The New Academy Group: INVITED SHOTS ONLY ( comment on 3 ) 48,626 items
- All Cultures Traditions & Heritage 3,555 items
- We travel the World 874,664 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Italy : Rome 144 items