Now and again I am presented with questions like "what is your biggest dream in life?" and "what's the one thing you want to do before you die?".
The problem with these questions is that they are predicated on the assumption that I'm not already living my life's dream and doing those things I always dreamed of.
Mornings like today are when I reflect on where I am and realise that these are the moments I always dreamed of.
This photo is in 19 groups
- Louisa's Australian Gallery 15,286 items
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 15,390 items
- Exposition (Please Comment On Other Images) 40,083 items
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,843 items
- [ Wonders of Nature ] 46,027 items
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 511,994 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Peacefull 1 photo