- MP3 Recorder to capture the Skype conversation with expert, colleague, student etc.
- Logitech USB Desktop Microphone
can be easily passed around as part of group conversation. Also leaves hands free to carry out tasks while conversation proceeds.
- USB Camera, valuable to grab a photo however not recommended as takes up valuable bandwidth useful for audio.
- Speakers for Skype conversation so whole group can hear and take part.
- Skype chat projected up onto screen with overhead projector. Additional websites and media ie. photos audio video, brought in as part of group conversation. Recommend Agenda and questions prepared beforehand.
- Participants invited to Skype conference, open microphone enables multiples participants to take part through single Skype login.
- Teacher / facilitator has headphones and mike, logs on with own Skype account and takes notes in chat of proceedings from open group conversation.
- Group memebers can jump on keyboard to take part in chat discussion. Bring in associated media etc.
Action learning and Skype - Setting up equipment
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts