Old City Hall
This picture of the Old City Hall is taken from the skating rink in Nathan Phillips Square, just in front of the new, and current City Hall.
This building served as city hall until 1966. Built in 1889, the building was slated to be knocked down, but public opposition saved it. It now serves as Provincial Government offices and a Provincial Court room.