Happy Friday the 13th!
February 13, 2009
* It is bad luck to walk under a ladder.
* If a black cat crosses your path you will have bad luck
* If you get a chill up your back or goosebumps, it means that someone is walking over your grave.
* It's bad luck to pick up a coin if it's tails side up. Good luck comes if it's heads up.
* A cricket in the house brings good luck.
* COUNTING CROWS- One's bad, Two's luck, Three's health, Four's wealth, Five's sickness, Six is death.
* Pick a dandelion that has gone to seed. Take a deep breath and blow the seeds into the wind. Count the seeds that remain on the stem. That is the number of children you will have.
* More than 80 percent of high-rises lack a 13th floor.
Many airports skip the 13th gate.
Airplanes have no 13th aisle.
Hospitals and hotels regularly have no room number 13.
Italians omit the number 13 from their national lottery.
Many cities do not have a 13th Street or a 13th Avenue
* If you have 13 letters in your name, you will have the devil's luck . Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Theodore Bundy and Albert De Salvo all have 13 letters in their names.