name that building!

    Newer Older

    Google Earth and Wikipedia were unable to help me on this one. It's beside London Bridge.

    1. petach123 (Peter Tachauer) 34 months ago | reply

      I think it might be one of the Freemasons Halls, cant be sure.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts