Computer corner update
Just trying my new camera and lens -
Here you can see my current crunchers. They all run 24/7 for BOINC...
1. On the left hand side you can see the 60GB PS3 running Yellow Dog Linux 6.0
2. The next computer is actually my main computer I work with. It has a Q6600 CPU @ 2.7 Ghz, a ASUS P5N-E SLI mainboard, 4GB DDR2 800 RAM, a EVGA 9800 GTX graphics card, a Creative XFI soundcard, a Zalman CNPS 9500 CPU cooler and is running Vista home premium 64bit (Yea I know... Vista... My next computer will be a Mac ;) )
3. On top of the last computer is my new MacBook with T8300 CPU at 2.4 Ghz, 2GB DDR2 800, running Mac OS/X Leopard.
4. The next computer with the silver/blue case is my server. It has a ASUS DSBV-D mainboard, two Xeon E5345 Quadcores, 8GB DDR2 667 FB DIMMs with ECC and it is running Fedora 8. This is the server my website is hosted on... ;-)
5+6 The next two crunchers are two 40GB PS3s. One running Yellow Dog Linux 6, the other one still running YDL 5.1...
7. And my last cruncher has a ASUS P5N32-E SLI mainboard, 2GB DDR2 800 RAM, a Q6600 CPU @2.7 Ghz, a Gainward 8800 GT graphics card, and it is running Ubuntu 7.10 64 bit.