Flickr Contacts Organiser - GreaseMonkey Script
Latest version: v0.77c released 24th Mar 2011
It lets you tag your contacts, which can help you to find them again, and also keep up with their photostreams etc.
You can actually tag any flickr user they dont need to be your contacts in order for you to tag them. You can even tag users that have blocked you or you have blocked.
The tags are stored locally on your machine and are thus private to you.
To tag a user you can either do it from the contacts page, where a +tag link will be added next to users icons, or their recent photos, or theres also a “Tag this Person” menu item added to the "BuddyIcon" menus, which you can activate by hovering over a users Buddy Icon.
Once youve tagged some contacts, if you go to the contacts page you can view the contacts listed by tag, there is also a select box called “Current Filter” You can change the filter to view photos and other assorted info from those tagged users.
The current list of available filters are:
* Most recent photos
* Earliest photos
* Recently favourited photos
* Most interesting photos
* Least interesting photos
* Random photos
* Their videos
* Their sets
* Their collections
* Their galleries
* Photos of yours theyve faved
* Photos of theirs youve faved
* Photos tagged with…
* Photos text includes…
* Their contacts
* Their contact's photos
* Contacts you have in common
* Faves you have in common
* Photos of theirs you have commented on (or favourited)
* Photos of yours they have commented on (or favourited)
* Photos they have commented on
* Their photo tags
* Photo tags you have in common
* Their Groups
* Groups you have in common
* Testimonials they have received
* Testimonials they have given
*NEW FUNCTIONALITY 19th April 2007*
Ive added functionality for backing up and restoring your tags, 4 new menu items have been added in the "Tools/Greasemonkey/Userscript Commands" or "Tools/Userscript Commands" menu (depending on what version of GM you are using):
1) You can backup your tags datastore to your flickrmail account
2) You can restore your tags datastore from your flickrmail account
3) You can display your raw tags datastore.
4) You can restore your datastore via direct input of the raw tags datastore code (you would need to copy and paste the datastore from the first menu item or from your flickrmail)
This script is a work in progress so expect some more features RSN ;-)
You can get all my other scripts here along with all my other greasemonkey scripts for flickr.